WELCOME TO CIBI
A collaborative initiative of the British and Irish Provinces of
Carmelites and the Anglo-Irish Province of Discalced Carmelites
To mark the occasion of the 500th anniversary of the birth of Saint Teresa of Avila,
CIBI will offer two programmes commencing October 2014 and concluding October 2015.
- “The Reform of Saint Teresa of Avila” will contain two modules, D04: Carmelite Reform and Renewal in the 16th Century and D05: Teresa of Jesus.
For further information and an application form for these programmes contact the administrator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 00353 1298 7706 (international) 01 298 7706 (national)
- “Teresa, the Reform, the Woman and her Writings” will contain three short module, AED15: Saint Teresa of Avila, AED16: The Teresian Reform and AED34: Some Themes from the Writing of Saint Teresa of Avila.
- Discovering Carmel Certificate
- Adult Education Diploma in Carmelite Studies – Level 5
- Diploma in Carmelite Studies
- The Second Semester of 2014-2015 will commence 5th January 2015.
- The conferring ceremony for the Adult Education Diploma in Carmelite Studies and the Diploma in Carmelite Studies will take place at the Milltown Institute 24th June 2015 (date confirmed)
Introducing New Modules in 2014-15:
AED35: Female Contemplative Life and it’s Recent Developments.
AED36: Saint John of the Cross
D014 The History of Female Contemplative Life and it’s Recent Developments.
D15: The Church, Christianity and Community.
D16: The Sacramental Basis for Christian Living.
- This module can be studied as part of the Discovering Carmelite Certificate or the Adult Education in Carmelite Studies programme or as an individual module.
updated 30th September 2014
- This module can be studied as part of the Diploma in Carmelite Studies or as an individual module.