Therese-Marie of the Holy Face OCD
Therese-Marie is a module author, corrector and Academic Board member of the Carmelite Institute of Britain and Ireland (CIBI). She is also a graduate of CIBI having completed the Diploma in Spirituality (Carmelite Studies)
- 2013: Diploma in Carmelite Studies, Carmelite Institute of Britain and Ireland, accredited by the Milltown Institute of Philosophy and Theology.
- 1974: Cambridge Certificate in Religious Knowledge (University of Cambridge)(6 papers: The Religion of Israel to 587 BC; Jewish Religion and Literature from 587 BC to the Death of Herod the Great; The Four Gospels; The Apostolic Church; Doctrines of the Christian Faith and their Biblical Foundation; Modern Church History.)
- 1971-74: Lincoln Theological College. Attended lectures on Old Testament; New Testament; Doctrine; Liturgy and Worship; Pastoral Studies; Church History; Documents of Vatican II; Occasional Lectures on a wide range of subjects.
Therese-Marie is module author of:
- St. Thérèse of Lisieux (Hampton Carmel Booklet) 32 Pages, 2009.
- St. Teresa of the Andes (Hampton Carmel Booklet) 32 Pages,2010.
- St John of the Cross CIBI Initial level module, DC 36, 2014.
- S08: Sts Louis and Zélie Martin.
- DC36: St John of the Cross.