Máire Byrne is a module author, corrector and Academic Board member of the Carmelite Institute of Britain and Ireland:
- St Patrick’s College, Maynooth, Co Kildare Doctoral Degree in Theology (PhD) 2003-2007
- Master’s Degree in Theology (MTh) 2001-2003
- Baccalaureate in Theology & Arts (BATh) 1998-2001
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co Kildare Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) 2011-2012
- Forthcoming “God (Titles and Epithets) Christianity” The Encyclopedia of the Bible and Its Reception, De Gruyter, 2014. Forthcoming “Biblical Literacy: The Irish Situation,” Ways of Knowing, T&T Clark, September 2014.
- “Christian Blogging” Treasures of Irish Christianity 2, Veritas, 2013.
- “Comparative Theology and the Flood Narrative,” Opening Heaven’s Floodgates, Gorgias Press, 2013.
- “The Divine Designations in Biblical Texts: Towards a Hermeneutical Model,” Text, Theology, and Trowel: Recent research into the Hebrew Bible, Scranton, PA: Scranton Univ Press, 2010.
- “The Influence of Egyptian Throne Names on Isaiah 9:5: A Reassessment in Light of the Divine Designations in the Book of Isaiah,” A Land Like Your Own, Eugene, OR: Wipf & Stock, 2010.
- “Rethinking Irish Catholic Identity,” Studying Faith, Practicing Peace, Irish Peace Centres, 2010.
CIBI Modules:Module author of:
- Induction module.
- Long Essay Preparation Modules.
- Dissertation Preparation Module.