John Quigley OCDS is a module corrector for the Carmelite Institute of Britain and Ireland. He is also a graduate of the Institute, having completed his Masters in Theology (Carmelite Studies).
- 2016 M.A. (Merit) Carmelite Studies York St. John University, UK. Dissertation: “Elizabeth of the Trinity’s treatment of Divine Indwelling and Transformation in John of the Cross, as presented by Max Huot de Longchamp and Jean Rémy”
- 2011 Diploma in Carmelite Spirituality, Milltown Institute, Dublin
- 1984 M.A. (Jure Oficii) Trinity College Dublin (University of Dublin)
- 1981 Ph.D. National University of Ireland (U.C.D.) – Theoretical Solid State Physics & Chemistry
- 1977 Awarded Hugh Ryan Memorial Medal (U.C.D.)
- 1976 B. Sc. National University of Ireland (U.C.D.) – Chemistry & Mathematics
- Professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Trinity College Dublin (1981 – present)
- Lecturer in Quantum Chemistry, University College Dublin (1979 – 1980)
- Professional Qualification: Member of the Institute of Chemistry in Ireland
- Elizabeth of the Trinity: Reader of John of the Cross.