The term ‘CIBI’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the Carmelite Institute of Britain and Ireland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is either for your general information and use only or for the information and use of CIBI students, staff and associates. It is subject to change without notice.
- Except in so far as the information provided is intended for, or used by, CIBI students, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Except in so far as the information provided is intended for, or used by, CIBI students, your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Password-protected, student and administrative sections of this web site are not provided for public use, and you may be committing a criminal offence if you try to circumvent this site’s security.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
Updated 17th April 2014
This website and its content is copyright of CIBI. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for CIBI students and staff or for general information purposes only. The information is provided by CIBI.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date, reliable, correct and available for our students and staff, and while CIBI students are entitled to rely on and to use the information provided on the website for the purposes of completing their academic assignments for CIBI, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. If you use this website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We endeavour to keep the general information on the website up to date, reliable, correct and available but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to such information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of CIBI. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, CIBI takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.